miércoles, 9 de octubre de 2019

PSU was killed me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  




When I was twenty years old, I needed did the psu for second time, because I wanted study a universitary program.  But I didn't know what programe choice, so I though and thought and thought, ¿What I will do in my future?  . I was depresive because the Psu were coming and my head was very confused.  My family told me:  "The university is a important moment because is opportunity for have a best life", "Yeah the university is good because you could be to know a new people" "The university is the chance in your life",  "You must study because that give will you the education necessary for have a house, car, money for travel where ever you want and will go for eat to anything the restaurants ".  I though about all that tips and  I was to choose study a universitary programe.  But I would like go to the other country  for do a postgrade,  where I would can to practic and learn other lenguaje.
When I know the results of the psu, I wasn’t can stop the cry, because that was a best news in the recently time, these day I went to a party  for danced whit my best friends. First, I didn’t know what to do whit my life, but able talk with my family and friend give me a power for choice the best option.
Now I’m happy with my decision for study in the university, because I know different people and I learn so much about so interesting things.  


Resultado de imagen para psu


1 comentario:

  1. The PSU ends up being one of the big challenges of a teenager (which I think is bad, but it's the reality), I also thought about writing about it in my publication.

    ResponderEliminar

PSU was killed me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   When I was twenty years old, I needed did the psu for second time, because I wanted study a...