miércoles, 25 de septiembre de 2019

A Birthday
I remember my 18th birthday years old , in chile that is important because you have a presidential vote and womes fighted along time for that. In that birthday invited to my friends for eating cake. My family were very happy because that year I will do totaly  my secondary school. My aunti Carlota with Daniel she husband, gave me a gift, I never forget that because they gave me a travel to Machupichu for the next week!!  I couldn’t hide the emotion and I was crying,   my mom crying too , and my sister. My best friend give me other susprise. She goin whit me to the Peru!!! I couldn’t belive that. After the cake with the girls went a music local for dance and drink beer!!!  
My  favorite music in that time  was rock and would be there one band that night.
the band was comes from argentina and was before in ecuador, colombia and peru.
In Chile they are the least  known, but in Argentina they are very famous.In Chile they are not known, but in Argentina they are very famous. They have made the music for many movies and also mix traditional music with rock.

I was very happy on my 18th birthday because I was with my friends enjoying my favorite band and I would be go to peru with my best friend Unfortunately, when the band left Chile, the plane they were on crashed and they all died.

Resultado de imagen para fiesta

2 comentarios:

PSU was killed me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   When I was twenty years old, I needed did the psu for second time, because I wanted study a...