lunes, 7 de octubre de 2019

FUture


Hello I preparing now my future, because I study a carrer for help the environment. In this moment of my life, my body is the principal focus. The healty food such as vegetables or seeds feed my blood, so I hope don’t change this habit in the nexts years. But I don’t now what think i will do in the next years, meaby travel in the others countrys to knoweldge of differents people and cultures.  I hope share whit the beautiful persons but that is not a preoccupation for me, because I now take care myself although I wich than the people that I love will have a better moments in yours lifes. I will have seen the over warms also the people could be live whit pacific and the imperialism over because de naturals resources is down in a accelerate process thank for the imperialism.  That they make laws for themselves:  the elimination of plastic, ban toxic waste, prohibit the hunting of animals, good treatment of agricultural animals. It is very important to protect water because it is the main factor for the life of living organisms. Natural forests are becoming extinct due to deforestation and lack of water.In the future I want all this to change and children to be able to enjoy an environment free of pollution and racial hatred and misogyny, that more libraries exist, because in Chile the books are very expensive in spite of the fact that the forest economic activity is very lucrative. Good wishes to all people who fulfill their goals with joy.

1 comentario:

PSU was killed me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   When I was twenty years old, I needed did the psu for second time, because I wanted study a...